Ilya Lukash was Ylvis` manager during the time they spent in BIshkek, Kyrgyzstan trying to become pop stars. Ilya`s enthusiasm and colorful use of English in the Big in Kyrgyzstan series made him a fan favorite, and he contributed a number of catchphrases used by Ylvis fans, such as “now I am full happy.”
- I`m the manager!
- Now I am just full happy.
- That's so classical Norway name!
- It's a crazible expensive.
- You start Bob Marley. He start from cocaine bar, you start from pizza place.
- Time machine it's not so easy, like we usually think about car.